The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Thursday, September 14, 2006

    Post 911

    Watched the special programmes for 911 these 2 days and when you see the image being played again on the TV, it's still as shocking and devastating as it was 5 years ago...

    Hearing people talking about their loved ones' last moment on the plane.. in WTO.. can be heart wrenching...

    I told Gar.. It's very very bad... He looked at me and asked me how about Katrina and Tsunami victims? For a moment I didn't know what to say... So I replied... No one should die in a pre-planned, man made plan...

    But now... with more time to think.. no one should die in such horrible way regardless it's 911, Katrina or Tsunami... Also.. no one should lose their loved ones in such horrible ways...

    May all the victims rested in peace.. and for the living to find their peace and comfort...


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 11:58 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Blogger arti-47 commented at 12:20 AM~  

    Amen

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela